Thursday, March 29, 2012

An Imperfectly Perfect Day

Perfect Pearls...if you didn't know by now...I love these shimmery powders!  We're winding down with only one more day left of Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry class.  Today is one of my favorites because we're playing with Perfect Pearls (PPrls), especially since once they meet water they're permanent --gotta love that. 


Tim Holtz says to "embrace your imperfections"...and so here's a quick breakdown of my "imperfectly, perfect" tag elements:

Tag 1 - Re-inkers w/PPrls:  Tumbled Glass w/Turquoise, Spun Sugar w/Berry Twist, Barn Door w/Forever Red

Tag 2 - Hampton Art Stamps-Correspondence Collage; distress inks: Faded Jeans, Fired Brick, & Walnut Stain; Blue Smoke PPrls; wild honey distress stain

Tag 3 - distress ink:  iced spruce, evergreen bough, festive berries, ripe persimmon; PPrls: Sunflower Sparkle (no surprise there-my fave), Forever Blue, Forever Red, Blue Patina


I also made another Swatch Book for my Perfect Pearls, but I didn't see a swatch chart on Ranger's site, so I made one in Word.  If I find that Ranger has a swatch chart and I just missed it I'll edit this post with a link.  In the meantime, if anyone wants a copy of the chart I made emailed to them, just send me an email me, and I'll get one out to you. 

On the other side of the swatch book I added my alcohol inks.  I made it the same way as the others, but I did my color swatches on glossy cardstock instead and added it to the book.



Thanks for stopping back in today -- Hope you're having a "Perfectly" wonderful day!  Lisa

3 comments:

  1. We were posting at the same time! Lovely tags, the deep colours in the third one are striking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of your tags. This is the only class this week that i have the products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tags and love your charts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your LoveLee Comments!